Congratulations again to Donovan Butler, our March winner. We had some great entries over the course of the month which featured both local and international brews. And a few beers that made us fairly envious. But, March is over and April is here, and with it, a new giveaway!
This months prizes are sponsored by two breweries who both won awards as best new breweries in the 2017 Brew Mistress Awards. And, with the Fools&Fans taking place this month it seemed like the right thing to do. We are of course talking about Old Potters Inn and Metal Lane. We’ve got beer from each, Fools&Fans Tees and we’ve thrown in some overseas swag for good measure.
What’s on offer?
- 6-pack of Metal Lane Pale Ale
- Mixed 6-pack of Old Potters Brewhouse
- Two Fools&Fans Festival T-Shirts
- Dogfish Head and Boulevard Brewing Co Coasters
- Dogfish Head Koozie
How to enter
- Take pic of your chosen beer – something different that you may not have tried before
- Post pic on either Twitter or Instagram and tag @barleyandhopsza
- Be sure to include the hashtag #BandHswag
- If the brewery you are trying out has a Twitter or Instagram handle be sure to tag them too.
- Sit back and continue to enjoy your beer.
The competition is open for the month so you can enter as many times as you like. That means you get to try a whole lot of different beer and we’ve given you an excuse to do it. Winner will be announced on Wednesday the 2nd of May after Worker’s Day.
So, that’s it, go forth! Find some beer, enjoy some beer and let us know about said beer!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition is open to everyone but collection will need to take place within Cape Town.
- Entries must be of non-“mainstream” beers.
- Entries will only be considered if they tag @barleyandhopsza and include the hashtag #BandHswag
- Judge’s decision is final and no further communication will be entered into.
- You can only win once within 6-month period
- Terms&Conditions may be updated at any time.