The Decembruary cobwebs have been finally shaken off the majority of the population. This means the breweries are back into full production and the Festivals are beginning to kick off. April gets straight into it with the Fools&Fans Festival in Greyton (win tickets here), and then the 2019 Stellenbosch Craft Beer Festival on the 13th of April.
Taking place at Jan Marais Nature Reserve it’s an afternoon for family and friends to kick back with great craft beer, craft distilleries, live music and the best food trucks around. Be sure to join the Facebook Event to keep up to date.
Tickets are available online here. Always best to get them online and skip the queues on the day.
- Adult + 500ml Beer Mug R100
- Adult + 500ml Plastic Cup R85
- Child (12-17) R60
- Children under 12 enter FREE of charge
How to win
We’ve got two pairs of tickets to give away. To enter:
- Like our Facebook Page (it’s full of beery goodness)
- Tag someone you would like to take in this post and tell us why
Winners will be selected on Thursday the 11th of April.