Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be over the age of 18, and may be asked to provide proof of such at the event.
- Ticket cost covers only food and drinks back at The Gear Change and does not cover any support on the ride.
- Riders take place at their own risk and cannot hold Barley&Hops or any sponsors or partners responsible for any injuries that may occur.
- By purchasing a ticket you will automatically be opted-in for future communications that you can opt-out of.
- Meals and drinks on the evening are provided for in a limited quantity, and no further can be purchased on the evening. First come, first serve. When it’s done, it’s done.
- The Devil’s Peak Blockhouse Beer Ride may not be an “organized race” however any riders who choose to take part without a helmet will not be eligible for drinks and food after the ride.
- Any photo’s posted to social media before, during and after the event may be used by organizers and sponsors for marketing purposes – credit will be given where appropriate.
- Where a competition or giveaway may be taking place the judges decision will be final and no further communication will be entered into after this.
- Any competition or giveaway winners may be requested to appear in marketing material for relevant sponsors or partners.
- Where a prize is drawn and the winner did not register to ride on the evening they forfeit their prize and a new winner will be chosen.
- Where a prize is drawn and the winner did register however had to leave early they will still be legible for their prize.
- Prizes may change on the evening depending on availability and stock.
- Due to the nature of the event there can be no refunds given for late cancelations.